Become a part of the most dynamic and exciting dance studios. Dance Flow is looking to hire career minded, enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
You will be responsible for teaching and training students in a range of techniques and dance styles, ensuring that all students are engaged, motivated, and inspired to achieve their goals in their chosen area of dance.
If you love dance and enjoy working with people of all ages, we encourage you to apply. Proven experience as a dance instructor in the specific discipline/s of the dance studio is strongly desired.
- Driven to succeed and a commitment to achieve results.
- Strong facilitation, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Can work independently within existing processes and dance curriculum.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to quickly build effective relationships with diverse customers and colleagues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team orientation and strong collaborator.
- Ability to teach using various dance styles and methodologies from beginner to advanced level.
- Develop dance curriculums and prepare lesson plans.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group of teachers and students.
- Engage, encourage, and motivate students to reach their goals.
- Evaluate student performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Choreograph routines and select music for recitals and concerts.
- Conduct group and private lessons as required.
- Provide a fun and creative environment.
- Keep up to date in your discipline and implement any changes to the dance routines and curriculum as needed.
- Previous teaching experience in Ballroom/Latin required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, driven and creative.
- Demonstrate patience and leadership skills.